Saturday, February 7, 2009

Super Saturday!

Well, I hope everyone had as wonderful of a Saturday as we did around here. There is just something about a beautiful day that make life so grand! This morning I went with Matt's mom and sister to his cousins baby shower in Decatur. It was so nice! His Aunt Wanda, the hostess, always outdoes herself with a ton of fabulous food! Jessie (the mom to be) got so many adorable things. I just love baby showers. There is something about the anticipation of a new little life that takes all woes and worries away. While I was there, Matt took the kids to the zoo, Chick-Fil-A, and the park so they had a great time too.
When I got back from the shower I enjoyed a nice 3 mile run at the park. It was awesome to be able to run OUTSIDE and not inside the gym on a treadmill! I plan to do the same tomorrow.
We have a playdate planned for tomorrow afternoon with Morgan and Bella. I will try and remember my camera and get some cute pics for the blog. Bella is such a doll!
Have a great rest of your Saturday!

No comments: