Sunday, February 8, 2009

Our Sunday

Well, Miss Caroline decided at 3:30 this morning that she was ready to get up and play. First, we heard the music from her crib toy playing (she has to pull the string to start it) over and over again. Then we heard her. After some tylenol and a bottle (I know, I know...), she was back down until about 8:00. We got up and going around then and headed off to church. After church we enjoyed a wonderful brunch at the Country Club and then came home. Daniel played with his buddies outside and C took a nap while I tried to catch up on laundry. I swear that stuff is never ending!
This afternoon, Matt played golf and Daniel, Caroline, and I headed over to Homewood for a playdate with our friends Mrs. Morgan and Bella. We met up at Soho Sweets for ice cream and candy shopping and then headed to the park to try and run off the sugar. We tried to go to Homewood Park, but everyone else in Alabama had the same idea! Seriously, I felt like I was back in Auburn trying to get a parking spot in C zone!! So, we just headed to the Edgewood playground where I quickly discovered the things I am going to have to work on with Daniel before he gets there next year as a kindergartener (swinging on your bottom, NOT THROWING ROCKS, taking turns, etc.) I got some cute pics at the ice cream shop but was too busy watching the kids to get any at the park!



Sweet Bella hugging Daniel while trying to decide which ice cream she wants



The girls playing and dancing to the music

Bella sharing with Daniel

Sissy enjoying her ice cream

Bella waiting for her next bite!


No comments: