Sunday, February 1, 2009

Circus Fun

Hey everyone! Well, we went to the circus yesterday with Matt's parents and his sister and her family. It was amazing! I have never been to the circus, and I was very impressed! My children are very hard to entertain for any extended period of time, but this absolutely captivated them! Even Caroline was mesmorized (sp?) by all of the music, costumes, lights, and animals. My favorite part was when the elephants all stood on each other's backs. Caroline loved the music, and Daniel said his favorite part was the pretty nice girl that sat behind us. Oh, boy! He also liked when they shot the ladies out of the cannons all the way across the room. I would have to say that Matt's favorite part was, um, the beer?
Ofcourse, I had charged the battery for our camera the night before so we would be all ready for the show. Hmmm, if only I had remembered to put it IN the camera before we left. Matt's mom did take a few with her camera, so I will post them when I get them from her. Enjoy your Sunday!
Here they are!






1 comment:

Davis Brown said...

The circus looks like so much fun.... far stretch from Barnum Bros from what I remember lol! And they have beer! Wow! Come on circus, we need some entertainment in Destin, hahaha! Love the pics!!! Jen and John