Saturday, February 28, 2009

The Big 31!


The Wilsons sent me this pic that was taken with their camera. I love it!


Despite the fact that my house has been a bit sickly for the past week, I did still have a great birthday! My sweet students at school gave me a nice gift certificate to Brookwood Mall, my fellow kindergarten teachers gave me a generous gift card to Starbuck's (since this was one of the things I was going to have to cut out on the Dave Ramsey plan) and a beautiful Willow Tree piece. My secret pal gave me some silver and gold combo hoops, which I can't wait to wear! I also got a gift certificate to Victoria's Secret from Matt and the kids, money from daddy and Tammy, shoes, money, a scarf, clothes, and lotion and body spray from Matt's parents. I am sure I am forgetting something, but just know that I love and appreciate everything from all of my treasured friends and family members. I can't wait to spend my 31st year with each and every one of them! Tonight we enjoyed a delicious strawberry cake with strawberry icing from Edgar's. Mmmmmm!





Caroline staring adoringly up at the cake



Happy Birthday to mom!


My yummy strawberry on strawberry cake


Sissy enjoying her cake


Daniel--the cake eating machine! The flu can't stop him!

1 comment:

The Crowders said...

Happy Birthday Tracie! Wish we could have celebrated with you. HOpe to see you soon. I am wanting that strawberry cake now! :-)