Thursday, April 24, 2008

A Wonderful Addition

I am so happy to announce that we have a new member of our family! Matt's sister Meredith had her baby, Elizabeth Claire, on Monday, April 21st. She weighed 7 pounds 13 ounces and was 21 inches long. She is so sweet and has a ton of hair! We drove to Auburn on Monday to see her. Caroline seemed so big next to Claire! I just love new babies, but I don't envy a mother of an infant! It is so hard, but I know Meredith will do a wonderful job. She does everything with such grace. Some people can make even the most difficult things seem easy. Not me--I was an absolute mess with both of mine as infants! I can't wait to see baby Claire again soon--they change so much daily!


Beautiful Baby Claire

Meredith and her new miracle

I just love this one--the softer side of Bucky! Baby girls will do that to even the manliest of men!

No comments: