Sunday, April 20, 2008

Mommy Time

We have had a super busy past few days! Daniel was out of school Thursday and Friday, and boy does it take a lot to keep him and Caroline entertained! I am a bit nervous about how this summer is going to go. Daniel has been in preschool 5 days a week from 9-1 since Caroline has been born. It is sooo much different with both of them at home all day! I am really going to be leaning on my girlfriends to get my through the long summer days! There is so much to do with the kids; it just gets tiring trying to do all of it. I totally crashed last night, and my sweet husband realized that I truly needed a bit of mommy time! He got up this morning and did all of his yard work so that he would be able to take BOTH of the kids to McWane and leave me to be all by myself for a few hours. Don't get me wrong, I love my family more than anything, but sometimes you just need to be alone. I just got back from enjoying a nice 3.5 mile run at the park. The weather is just perfect and I loved being out on such a nice day. It is very strange not to hear someone calling "mommyyyyyy" (Daniel OR Matt!!) or a little squeal of need. God bless all of my mommy friends...here comes summer!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: