Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Good Times...

Daniel went to work with Matt this morning. His favorite part of "going to work with daddy" is stopping on the way for an egg and cheese biscuit. I think that child would eat an egg and cheese biscuit for every meal every day of his life if he could! This left me to sleep in until 8:00--that's right 8:00! Caroline has never let me sleep that late in her life, and likely never will again. But, I appreciate the break today! I got up, nursed her, and we headed off for a fun girls day! We stopped by Daniel's school to drop off some things for a class project, ran by the bank, and then headed to the mall. Caroline is definitely a girl after her mother's heart--she LOVES to shop!! I fed her peaches in the food court and we went in search of bargains! I got her two adorable sun hats, two shirts, and some new camo jammies for Daniel. We then went to Victoria's Secret Pink store and got a cute shirt for me with a gift certificate I got for my birthday (thanks Sherry!). After we picked Daniel up from preschool, we met some friends at the park for a playdate and enjoyed several hours outside in the most beautiful weather! I then wound up my day with Bunco at Carole's. It was too much fun! I didn't win the pot, but the food was great, the wine was awesome, and the company couldn't have been better! I am thankful for good times like these...

No comments: