Thursday, April 10, 2008

Learning to Blog!

Pictures First!!

Caroline and Daniel on Easter morning

Caroline and Daddy relaxing in the big leather chair!


Daniel playing with a bubble maker at the park!


Sweet Caroline...need I say more???


Yes, Daniel already has a girlfriend (thank goodness mommy adores her--I hope all of the girlfriends to come are as sweet and cute as this one!!)

Okay, so I am trying to be a good mommy and keep everyone up to date on my two greatest accomplishments--Daniel and Caroline! Several of my friends have created family blogs, and I am inspired by their examples. So, here it goes!! Daniel has just turned four, and he is all boy! He enjoys playing with Caroline (yes, he truly loves playing with her!) and his friends, playing on the computer, and reading books with mommy and daddy. He is smart as a whip and such a social bug! In fact, the moment he gets home from being with his friends at preschool, he is ready for a playdate with another friend! We will be celebrating his birthday this coming Sunday. We had to postpone the party due to a CRAZY t-ball schedule! That could be another posting! It will be at Pump It Up (an inflatable party palace) and we are expecting 49 children ages 5 months to 7 years old, so it should be a blast!! Caroline is almost 7 months old and growing so quickly! She is sitting up on her own wonderfully! She can pick up even the tiniest of objects and transfer them from hand to hand. At her 6 month well-baby check up, Dr. Dudgeon said that developmentally, she seems like a 9 month old! Oh, did I mention that she is also very verbal? I wonder where she gets that?!?! I am loving being a stay at home mom, and I am so thankful for this time with them. Daniel and Caroline are two precious gifts from God!

No comments: