Sunday, November 30, 2008

Pictures with Santa

Saturday morning we got up and dressed and headed to the mall to see Santa. We got there around 9:30 a.m. and got the kids McDonald's, then headed over to the Santa area about 9:50. We wanted to make sure that we were the first in line! Two years ago, we made the horrible mistake of waiting until after nap time (around 2 or 3) to go, and I think every child in Alabama was there too! We waited in line for TWO HOURS to see Santa! Oh yes, two miserable hours! We took turns holding the spot and walking the mall with Daniel. I will NEVER do that again! This past Saturday was much more enjoyable. We only had the 10 minute wait until Santa arrived at 10. The kids both loved him! Caroline really enjoyed walking around the festive Christmas display. I am excited that she will really be able to appreciate the excitement of Christmas this year! Below are some pics from our wait in line. I did not get any of them with Santa because I was behind the camera trying to get sissy to smile. Matt's parents got some on their camera, so I will get them and post later.











No comments: