Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone (posted a little late!). I hope that you all feel as blessed as we do this season. Daniel and Caroline are both doing wonderfully. Daniel is quite possibly the smartest kid I know. Seriously. He is able to manipulate numbers in his head quicker than I am! Caroline is trying so hard to communicate. She says ma ma, da da, ba ba (Daniel), bite, hi, bye, me, cat, and likely some others I can't think of right now. Daniel was speaking in complete sentences at 15 months; I think C might be on the same track! They love their little "schools", which has made teaching even more enjoyable for me. I feel so lucky to be working for such a top notch school system.

We are most thankful for our wonderful family and friends. We enjoyed a delicious dinner at Matt's mom and dad's house, complete with ham and turkey, dressing, yummy casseroles, and ofcourse DESSERT! After we ate, we drove out to Ross Bridge to see their mini-Whooville. It was adorable! Their Christmas decorations were breathtaking. I was totally inspired to decorate as soon as possible! I am posting a few pictures from the day, including one of sissy WALKING!! I forgot how incredibly cute it is to see a little one just learning how to walk. I love it!

No comments: