Thursday, June 19, 2008

Wine Down with Old Friends

Last night I went to Wine Down Wednesday at the Tavern with two of my best friends from high school, Hollie and Kelly. It has been forever since the three of us had a night out together! We had soooo much fun talking about old times, life now, and things to come. I met them there at 6:00, and before I knew it the clock said 11:00! It seemed like we had only been there for 30 minutes. We talked about how the best kind of friends are the ones who really know you and "still love you!". We have been through so much and had the times of our lives. Ofcourse, we adore all of our newer friends and love our present lives, but there is no other time like high school! Old boyfriends, "why did you let me DO that!!??!!", crazy fights, spring breaks, senior cruises, sharing clothes... I love you Hollie Weaver and Kelly Bagwell!!!

For my high school friends...I miss y'all!

No comments: