Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I know, I know...

So, I said I was going to be really good at posting and ofcourse I have totally slacked! Sorry! We have just been so super busy that I have not had the chance! We have had a great time visiting our friends in Georgia, going to MiMi and Paw Paw's house, playing with Ms. Carolyn at the gym, going to the pool, and having fun playdates with our MOMS club friends. I have just relocated (AGAIN) and fixed my camera, so I promise to do better with posting more pictures. Matt and Ron are playing in a golf tournament at the club this weekend and we have a spouse's dinner on Friday night. I will try to get a pic or two. We are also excited to be going to our friend Jack's first birthday party on Saturday. I know that will be a blast too! It is so hard to believe all of our little friends have almost made it through their first year of life. Not long ago, we were all pregnant! We are so blessed! I am posting the few recent pics I have taken from some MOMS club parties. Enjoy!



Yes, MY daughter has dirty BLONDE hair! At least she does have my brown eyes and tan skin!

No comments: