Friday, July 11, 2008

This Day Flew By!

This has been a super busy day for the kids and me! We woke up about 7, did the breakfast thing, and then headed to the gym at 9 for mommy to do bootcamp. And boy was it bootcamp! Part of the class is running and doing lunges outside and it was soooo hot and humid!!! After I took a shower and got the kids, Matt called and we ate lunch with him there at the club. It was fun! Caroline decided to make a little mess on daddy's work clothes, but he was a very good sport about it. I think she is already moving up to a size 4 diaper--she has had 3 leaks in her size 3s! After lunch we headed to McWane Science Center and did not leave there until around 3:30. Caroline has been such a good sport today as well. I have had to wake her from falling asleep in the car twice! Poor thing just couldn't get a nap in today. I guess that is the price you pay for being the second child in an on the go family! Matt's mom is coming over to watch the kids tonight so that we can go to the Calcutta for the golf tournament he is in this weekend. He and Ron are "on fire" these days so they might win their flight, or at least come in second. Good luck guys! I hope to see many of you tomorrow at Jack's bash, but for those of you I won't see--have a great weekend!

No comments: