Friday, December 26, 2008

Hope Everyone Had A Merry Christmas!

I hope that all of you had as blessed of a Christmas as we did. The kids had a blast, and I loved that my family was able to come into town and be with us on Christmas morning. This is an extra special Christmas for me to have with my dad. We came very close to losing him to a heart attack last January, so it really puts everything in perspective!

We started out with the Christmas Eve service at our church and then everyone came to our house for Christmas Eve dinner. It was so nice! Daniel, Caroline, and Cousin Claire made sure to sprinkle the reindeer food out beside the house before they went to bed to wait for Santa to come!

D and Caroline both got everything they wanted from Santa this year. D was so funny--when he was finished opening all of his Santa presents, he looked around at everything and said, "Wow! I didn't know I had been this good this year!" So cute! He got a bunch of big boy toys--I am not really even sure what half of them do or are--Santa just followed directions and got the things he pointed out to mommy! He also got his very first North Face jacket. It matches Daddy's--they are sooo cute! Caroline got a shopping cart with food, a pink pony to ride on, Noah's Ark Little People set, a counting piggy bank, books, stuffed animals and a ton more! Then ofcourse, Paw Paw and MiMi and Gran and Pe Paw had a ton of goodies for them as well. SPOILED!!! :)

My camera had a smudge on the lens that I did not know about, so the pics are a little blurry, but I still treasure them and want to share!


Daniel was so sweet to let C help put out the reindeer food he made!

Uncle Bucky and Cousin Claire


Caroline was very excited about the candy in her stocking. She has a bit of a sweet tooth!

This is D and his new big boy North Face!

Already learning to save those pennies--daddy's girl! :)

Wow! This is just what I wanted! (We heard that a lot!)

C's most favorite things were her suckers and her pink pony!

These are our neighbors--some boys near Daniel's age who came over to play one of the games D got. Notice Caroline right in the middle of things!

No comments: