Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Mountain Memories!

We have just returned from a wonderful trip to Gatlinburg, TN with my cousin, her husband, their 10 month old baby girl, and my aunt. We had a wonderful time! The weather was perfect! The mountains have been a family vacation destination for me for as long as I can remember. When I was two, my grandmother bought my cousin and me identical black bear stuffed animals. Apparently, we fought over who's was who's the whole time (gotta love vacationing with a two year old!)! On our trip last week, my aunt bought the kids the same type of bears. She is like a grandmother to Daniel and Caroline too. Funny how things come full circle. Daniel named his zootype (because, according to Daniel, he has the magical power to type on the computer!) and Caroline's Sweet Caroline. He has quite an imagination!
We spent Memorial Day at the Country Club pool. It was awesome!! The day was absolutely beautiful! Daniel finally got up the courage to swim all around the big pool all by himself (with swimmies ofcourse) and Caroline LOVES the water! She kicked her little legs and moved her arms just like she should! She also loved sticking her face in the water. She may be our little swimmer!

Oh, by the way, I would post more pictures from the vacation and Memorial Day, but I just found my camera--in the bottom of one of Daniel's many toy bags!! Gotta love it!



Below are pictures of the kids playing with their bears...



(Daniel dressed himself!!)

No comments: