Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day Tea and Preschool Graduation

singing their hearts out
WOW! My baby is all grown up--a preschool graduate!


Carefully bringing mommy treats



Mommy and D at the Mother's Day Tea


This past Friday, Daniel's preschool class hosted the sweetest little Mother's Day Tea. He had made me the cutest magnet with his picture in the middle and a precious card with his handprints and a poem. I have to brag on him here--the other kids had signed their name. Daniel had written "I LOVE YOU" and signed his name. LOVE IT! I am a sucker for anything with a handprint! He also served me cookies and juice and sang me two songs with his classmates. They also handed out the preschool graduation certificates at the Tea. I can hardly believe that next week will end his time as a "preschooler." Time has certainly flown! I adore my sweet little man. Thank you Lord for allowing me to be his mommy.

No comments: