Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Chooo Chooo

Doesn't D look like a Spain Park High School boy ready to hop in his truck?

Ready to get out and play


This is sissy saying choo choo!


Yes, this is me with NO make up! Time was of the essence...


Daniel and his BEST lion face


So, Caroline is OFFICIALLY OBSESSED with trains. This ofcourse, after I sell all of Daniel's Thomas the Train toys and the train table for a fraction of what we paid for it. I never would have imagined that C would love all things trains as much as she does. We went to the zoo this past weekend and rode the train. She loved it! She also got a kick out of ringing the big bell on the path you take leaving the train. Now she walks around saying "I ride train. I need train ride. Chooo Chooo. Ding Ding." Over and over and over again. This girl is nothing if not persistent about her train ride! Good thing we are members at the zoo. I wish they sold a train membership so I didn't have to buy tokens each time!











No comments: