Sunday, March 20, 2011

DD Bug is Seven!




It is so hard to believe, but my sweet Daniel turned seven years old today. My how time has flown. It seems like just yesterday, we were bringing him home from the hospital, uncertain of what to do!
We started the morning off with chocolate with sprinkles Krispy Kreme doughnuts. Then we headed to the mall and went to the Lego store, got a cookie, and rode the carousel. He came home and worked on his new lego set for a while, and then we headed out for his birthday dinner. He has always loved Sumo. When he was two and three, he called it Japanese-Chinese and the people that worked there thought it was the funniest thing! One of our favorite cooks was there tonight, and reminded us of how he has grown and changed.
I am so proud of the little man he has become. He is incredibly smart, handsome, and has the biggest heart of any child I know. I only pray that he continues to travel the right path, and love his God, family, and friends with all his heart. I never knew that I could love someone as much as I do him. Thank you, Daniel, for all that you are to me.

No comments: