Sunday, January 3, 2010

Caroline's First Haircut





Well, those of you who have tracked Sweet Caroline over the course of her life know that her beautiful blonde hair has been slow to come in. That fact has made it really hard for me to let any of it go! But, this week I decided it was time to take her in for her first official big girl haircut. Being my girly girl, I knew it had to be somewhere... pink. Sweet and Sassy was the perfect place. Their hairdryers were even pink! The wrap they used to cover her outfit was monogrammed "princess." Boy, did that apply! She was not sure what to think to begin with, but once we got started she LOVED it! She kept telling Camille (her stylist), "Thank you for my haircut" and "I like this". Overall, it was a blast! To celebrate the big day, we headed over to Edgar's for a chocolate cupcake. I love having a daughter!








No comments: