Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Weekend

This whole Easter thing can really wear a boy out!

And a girl too!

Caroline running and playing in the HUGE yard!

Checking out nature!

This is sweet Daniel picking a flower for mommy


Daniel and Paw Paw in the big chair on Easter morning

Easter morning smiles before church

Caroline with daddy--ready to eat the M&M's (her favorite) that the Easter Bunny brought

D loved the Wubzy movie the most!

The Easter Bunnys sure was nice this year!

We had such a blessed Easter weekend. I hope all of you did too! We headed down to Brewton on Friday afternoon. The kids both slept the WHOLE way! It was likely the best ride we have ever taken with them! When we got there, we enjoyed some fun outdoor time with bubbles and riding the gator. Uncle Brian came too, which was a special treat! We had not seen him in quite a while. Saturday morning we headed to the big Easter Egg Hunt at the church. Daniel was one of the winners, and chose a big blue stuffed bunny as his prize. I was sure Caroline would claim it as her own, but she was actually more interested in taking apart and putting together the plastic eggs that she had collected. They were both given amazing goody bags--seriously, the best I have ever seen! We grilled pork chops and enjoyed spending time together that night. The next morning we were excited to see what the Easter Bunny had brought. Daniel swore that he saw him hop by the night before (love it!). They had a wonderful Easter music special at church that morning. It was nice to visit the home church. It always reminds me of my granny, and others who are no longer with us. I am so glad Matt, the kids, and I were actually able to slow down and enjoy some quality time with my family. I usually feel like those trips are so rushed! Time with family is to be treasured, and I certainly love and value each minute I spend with mine.
























No comments: