Monday, March 16, 2009

Father's Night and Big Girl Bows

Well, I know it has been a while. We have just been super busy! Most recently, Matt and Daniel attended Father's Night at his preschool. He was so proud and excited! Before the big event, Daniel, Caroline, and I spent a wonderful afternoon at the park. The weather was so nice, we even ate dinner there! Then, we met Matt at the preschool and he and Daniel went through a typical day of preschool. They even got snack and visited his specials classes!
We are now enjoying our Spring Break! This is one of the MAJOR perks of being a teacher! We are just hanging out the first part of the week--the gym, the park, the library, ect. then on Wed. my family is coming in from NC. I rarely get to see them, and they mean so much to me, so I am very excited!
We may try and go to the zoo tomorrow if the weather is nice. What are all of you up to this week?
Oh, and Sissy wore what I consider to be her first big girl bow today! You know, the one that is obnoxiously big, but completely adorable. She looks so grown up!

Matt and Daniel on Father's Night

Caroline in her big girl bow!

Who's the cutest thing in the world? Me?

No comments: